Lince is a light and full featured Bittorrent client coded in C++. The graphic interface has been designed to resemble the old Azureus, simple but powerful. Giving the user all the information in an easy and intuitive way. Another strong point of Lince is its capacity to allow the user to configure it according to his/her wishes.
Lince also has efficiency as top goal. It meets user requirements using as few resources as necessary. Give it a try you will be surprised by its speed and low memory consumption!
Here is non exhaustive list of features that you will find in Lince:
- A nice User Interface inspired by the old Azureus.
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support.
- Encryption support (compatible with Vuze / Azureus).
- Advanced user, tracker and file management.
- Advanced torrent queue management.
- Bandwidth scheduler.
- DHT (trackerless) support.
- uTorrent Peer eXchange support (PeX).
- Support for Magnet links.
- Internationalization support(translators needed).
- Unicode support.
- Connection though a proxy.
- Search engine included.
- IP Filtering similar to the one in eMule.